Atal Bihari Vajpayee, one of the most respected Indian politicians as well as an extraordinary poet and orator. If we talk about his political career, there is no leader like him. Atal Ji, the name is enough to describe him but with his leadership skills, he also celebrated as an empathetic poet and a captivating orator too. There are many poems by Atal Bihari Vajpayee that will stay forever in our hearts.
For years, Atal Bihari Vajpayee has given us courage, motivation, and wisdom through his amazing words. He died on 16th August 2018 due to critical health conditions but his words will stay forever in our hearts.
Born on this day (December 25) in the year 1925, in Gwalior, Atal Bihari Vajpayee always remembered as a poet who ruled million hearts.
Here are some lines of poems by Atal Bihari Vajpayee that will always give us the feeling of every word.
1. “Maut ki umar kya hai, do pal bhi nahin, zindagi silsila aajkal ki nahin.”
2. “Kya haar mein, kya jeet mein, kinchit nahin bhaybhit main, kartavya path par jo mile, yeh bhi sahi woh bhi sahi.”
3. “Jo kal the woh aaj nahi hain, Jo aaj hain woh kal nahi honge, Hone na hone ka kaam, Isi tarah chalta rahega, Hum hain, hum rahenge, Yeh bhram bhi sada palta rahega.”
4. “Swayam ko doosaron ki drushti se main dekh paata hoon, Na main chup hoon na gaataa hoon.”
5. “Kal kal karte karte, Aaj haath se nikale saare, Bhoot bhavishyat ki chinta mein, Vartamaan ki baazi hare.”
7. “Do din mile udhaar mein, ghaaton ke vyapar mein, kshan-kshan ka hisaab loon yaa nidhi shesh lutaoon main?”
8. “Toote hue sapnon ki kaun sune siski, Antar ki cheer vyatha palakon par thithki
Haar nahi maanoonga, Raar nahi thanunga, Kaal ke kapaal pe likhta mitata hoon, Geet naya gaata hoon, geet naya gaata hoon.”
9. “Baadhaen aati hain aaen, Ghiren pralay kighor ghataaen, Paaon ke neeche angaare,
Sir par barsein yadi jwalaein, Nij haathon mein haste-haste, Aag lagakar jalna hoga, Kadam milakar chalna hoga.”
10. “Kaurav kaun, kaun pandav, Tedha sawal hai, Dono or shakuni ka phela
kootjaal hai, Har panchayat main paanchali apmaanit hai, Bina Krishna ke aaj Mahabharat hona hai, Koi raja bane, Runk ko to rona hai.”