After checking out and analyzing the response of JIO for giving internet in such a less price and getting such a good response in a less time which was never expected. Airtel introduced its latest plan for Rs 999 plan for prepaid customers exclusively. According to the plan, prepaid Airtel users can get 112 GB of 3G or 4G data with a exclusively for 999 for 28 days. Totaling it to be almost 4 GB per day, this plan is for those people who need the best internet that too can’t compromise on Data. Moreover, this scheme include unlimited local and unlimited STD calling. Those people who are wondering how they can take this plan, then here are the procedure to do so.
– firstly Download the My Airtel app. You can download it from the App Store or also from Google Play Store.
– Now you have to Login with your phone number or your email ID.
– Now choose the plan browsing section and select the plan for Rs 999.
– Now choose the plan and further proceed the payment process.
– You can also select any method for payment just like debit cards, net banking or even via mobile wallets. Airtel money can also be used to pay the money.
Other than the Rs 999 plan, Airtel prepaid users have given more options like Rs 695, Rs 795, Rs 799, Rs 899 or Rs 1198 plans as suitable to them. The company has also launched a 30GB “bonus” data plan for its new customers last month.
Last month, Airtel also came out with a plan of Rs 5. Airtel’s Rs 5 planwhich was for prepaid offers and uses 4GB of 4G data. However, validity is only for 7 days and that too for 4G handset only.