At least 12 dead after being trapped in a fire at Saki Naka area in Mumbai. A major fire breaks out in a snack shop on Khairani Road, Saki Naka on Monday morning.
All the injured people have been rushed to Rajawadi hospital. But there are reports of people being trapped inside the shop.
The fire broke out at Bhanu Farsan shop on Monday morning. And the Fire Brigade received a call around 4:17 a.m. After the call, 3 fire engines and 4 jumbo tankers sent to the spot which almost reached by 4:38 a.m.
Fire Brigade officials said that, “The fire was extinguished within 10 minutes, and workers were sleeping inside the shop when the fire broke out.
The Saki Naka police are now working on the incident. And the Fire Brigade will soon submit the report to the police about the cause of the fire. It is believed to have started due to short circuit.