Mother’s day is around the corner,Most of you must be running out of ideas to make your mother feel special, because it is not the ordinary day of-course. flowers, chocolates, special gifts and gestures became so common and usual, if you would like to stand different from this row and wanna do something unique, head on to some Youtube channels and hit the playlist that you will see here. From emotional to most adorable lyrics, you will be able to express how you feel, in different harmony, music beats and of-course perfectly rhymed words.
This mother’s day express what you feel by dedicating the finest collection of these songs, because Music never fails to express.
- Abcd 2- “Chunar” sung by Arijit Singh.
Jag se haara nahi main
Khud se haara hoon Maa
Ik din chamkunga lekin
Tera sitaara hoon Maa
2. Album: Evolution- A song for mama By Boys II men.
There isn’t anything
Or anyone that I can be
And it just wouldn’t feel right
If I didn’t have you by my side
3. Dasvidaniya – Pyari Maa-mumma curated by Kailash Kher
Bigdi kismat bhi sanwar jaayegi
Zindagi taraane khushi ke gaayegi
Tere hote kiska darr
Tu duaao’n ka hai ghar
4. Album: Fearless- The Best Days Curated by the most talented pop singer Taylor swift.
And I didn’t know if you knew
So I’m taking this chance to say
That I had the best day
With you today
5. Tare Zameen par- Maa song by Shankar Mahadevan.
Main Kabhi Batlaata Nahi,
Par Andhere Se Darta Hoon Main Maa
6. Album:- Millennium- The Perfect Fan produced by Backstreet Boys.
I wanna thank you for what you’ve done
In hopes I can give back to you
And be the perfect son
7. Album:- (mothers are Awesome) – Maa Dekhi Jabse Duniya by an Indian- Canadian Singer Parichay.
Voh Bachpan Ki Yaaden,
Teri Kahi Wo Pyari Baaten
Apane Har Gum Ko Bhulake
Meri Khusi Ki Sabase Aage
8. Song:- Mama created by The Dream (Reva Nash).
It was you that broke me through
You were everything I ever knew
If I could bring you back
I’d do it in a split second, no if, ands or buts
So here you got the best way to express how much you love your mothers and care about them. let us know in the comment section which one you liked the most? also share this post to help your friends decide how music can be the perfect gesture this year on Mother’s Day.