Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) declared the result for class 12th for commerce and science stream on their official website jacresults.com
Result awaiting aspirants can check their results on the official website http://jharresults.nic.in The council announced the result in the afternoon around 12 pm on June 7.
Steps how students can check results:-
- Log on to the official website: http://jharresults.nic.in
- Click on the link that says “Jharkhand board Class 12th science and commerce results”
- A new page will appear on your screen
- Enter your roll number and date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format
- View and download Class 12 science and commerce result in 2018
- Take printout for future use.
The overall pass percentage for JAC examination was 71.95. The boys were passed the examination with 69.19 percent and the overall pass percentage for girls was 74.02 percent.
Total 92,405 students appeared for the science stream out of which 44,677 passed. And A total of 40,244 students appeared for commerce stream, out of which 27,164 passed.
Names of toppers to be announced in 10 days.
JAC chairman said,
“the answer sheets of top 10 students will be re-evaluated before the topper list is announced. This is to avoid error or discrepancy”