Have a social gathering with a big group or a new meet with a new date? It happens with every one of us that when it comes to the moment to start a conversation we get blank. Even though we have a lot to share, either we are unable to frame our feelings or sometimes we just don’t get any idea what to talk about.
I suggest you, people, to stay curious about everything and everyone around you. Being curious means you are interested in knowing someone (genuinely). That only happens when we like someone.
Here I am going to help you out with few questions that would really be a key for you as a good conversation starter.
These questions will let you know some exciting and interesting stories about the speaker. overall this little thing can lead to a big bonding.
1. If you could sleep on a bed of anything, what would it be?
2. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever had for breakfast?
3. If money wasn’t an issue, what career would you choose?
4. Do you separate your laundry into colors or just throw it all in together?
5. If you could have an unlimited supply of something for the rest of your life, what would it be?
6. What are the top three things on your bucket list?
7. Do you have any Phobias?
8. How do you like to spend a rainy day?
9. What would you do in life if you knew you could not fail?
10. Food for soul or music for soul?
11. Can you share one quote or saying you love, that keeps you going in life?
12. Why are you here today?
13. If you could be someone else, who would you be?
14. Would you rather have a beach holiday or a mountain holiday?
15. What is the silliest moment of yours?
Comment down your favorite GO-TO question that you’re going to ask in a gathering.