The age of 7, where kids spent their most of the time playing with toys, learning to read and write. On another side, this 7-Yr-Old Kid became the highest-paid YouTuber of 2018.
Believe it or not, but this 7-Yr-Old kid Ryan proved that things are difficult, not impossible.
According to Forbes, a seven-year-old named Ryan emerged on the top of the list of Highest-Paid YouTube stars for the year 2018, earning a sweet $22 million.
Forbes’ 2018 list of highest-paid YouTube stars –
- Ryan ToysReview – $22 million (about Rs. 154.84 crores)
- Jake Paul – $21.5 million (about Rs. 151.32 crores)
- Dude Perfect – $20 million (about Rs. 140.74 crores)
- DanTDM – $18.5 million (about Rs. 130.21 crores)
- Jeffree Star – $18 million (about Rs. 126.67 crores)
- Markiplier – $17.5 million (about Rs. 123.15 crores)
- Vanoss Gaming – $17 million (about Rs. 119.63 crores)
- Jacksepticeye – $16 million (about Rs. 112.61 crores)
- PewDiePie – $15.5 million (about Rs. 109 crores)
- Logan Paul – $14.5 million (about Rs. 102 crores)
Now, come to the 7-yr-old kid Ryan who is not different from other kids of his age. He also loves playing with toys like every kid except he plays in front of the camera. In March 2015, Ryan and his parents launched the channel Ryan ToysReview and now he is the Highest-Paid YouTuber Of 2018 with nearly 26 billion views and 17.3 million followers.
With a new video every day, Ryan unboxes and reviews various toys and products, while sometimes having fun with family members.
In the videos, the seven-year-old Ryan is seen excitedly playing with new toys, building Legos or making wishes. From his entertaining and funny videos, Kids are loving his channel and he has won many followers from all over the world. Most of Ryan’s followers are his age-group, basically the primary school goers.
We must say, he is entertaining many kids all around the world. For more videos, you can check Ryan ToysReview.