In India, not even a single festival is complete without sweets, so if you’re also a sweet dish lover then here is a sweet treat for you. Here are some mouthwatering Eid Sweet Recipes which make you go crazy with delight. These recipes will make your Eid a little more special.
Here, we bring to you Eid sweet recipes that are easy to make and you can enjoy it with friends, family and special ones.
Ingredients of Kheer-
- Desi ghee
- Green cardamom powder
- Almond silvers
1. Soak rice for half an hour and soak raisins for around 15 minutes.
2. Grind the almonds with little water.
3. Now, heat ghee in a pan, lightly saute the almond paste.
4. Add milk and boil it. Now add rice and cook for about 15 minutes.
5. Add sugar, raisins and then garnish it with almond.
2. Nawabi Katori
Ingredients of Nawabi Katori –
- Bread rolls
- Full cream milk
- Nutmeg powder
- Ghee for frying
- Sugar syrup
- Rose water
1. Firstly scoop out a bread from centre but try to do it gently and avoid it from breaking.
2. Heat ghee in a pan and fry the all bread shells.
3. Put all bread shells on absorbent paper.
4. Arrange it on a tray and the roll it in sugar syrup.
5. Now, boil the milk, add sugar and little nutmeg powder.
6. When milk get warm then grate khoya.
7. Add rose water into the milk.
8. Pour the milk into the bread shells.
9. You can garnish it with tutifruti and enjoy it chilled.
Ingredients Of Sewai –
- Cashew nuts
- Green cardamom cloves
1. Heat butter in a pan and fry sewai.
2. Add cashew nuts, raisins and almonds then fry them together. Keep it aside.
3. In a different pan, boil milk, add sugar and green cardamoms.
4. Add the fried sewai into the milk pan. Mix it well and add saffron.
5. You can add extra milk to loosen the sweet dish.
6. Serve it hot with a garnishing of cashew nuts and almonds.