If you are searching for some easy and quick recipes that will take your less time and effort, then don’t worry. Here we’ve listed out some easy side dish recipes that you can prepare for your light meal in a less time. These easy recipes will help you get through your little cravings and always be a good option with other meals.
Here are 5 Easy Side Dish Recipes to go with any meal.
1. Crispy Potatoes
Ingredients Of Crispy Potatoes
Semolina, boiled potatoes, green coriander, green chili, salt, oil.
- Boil water in a vessel, add semolina to the water.
- Take boiled potatoes, peel and then grate them.
- Now, put the semolina in a big bowl. Add the grated potatoes, salt, chopped green chili, green coriander together.
- Put the pan in oil to heat and take a little oil in a bowl, grease your hands and squash the dough.
- Lift a small lump from the dough and make a long log with help of hands.
- Keep making and frying them. Serve it with sauce.
2. Cheese Balls
Ingredients Of Cheese Balls –
Grated cheese, eggs, maida, salt, chilli powder, baking powder, oil.
- Take a bowl, mix all ingredients and make a fluffy batter.
- Keep it aside for about 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a pan, deep fry spoonfuls of the batter.
- Serve it with sauce.
3. Aloo Dal Ki Tikki
Ingredients Of Aloo And Dal Ki Tikki –
Boiled potato, white bread, salt, red chilli, garam masala, cumin powder, coriander powder, chana dal, green chilli, lemon juice, coriander.
- Crumble bread slices, add mashed potatoes, boiled chana dal, coriander leaves, chillies and lemon juice.
- Add cumin powder, garam masala, coriander powder, salt and oil.
- Mix it well, shape into round flat tikki and fry it.
- Aloo Dal ki tikki is ready to serve with green and red sauce.
4. Paneer Tikka
Ingredients Of Paneer Tikka –
Paneer cubes, garlic paste, ginger paste, chaat masala, chilli powder, powdered black pepper, salt, few drops of red color, vinegar, yogurt, oil, lemon, onion rings
- Mix the masalas in yoghurt and leave it for about thirty minutes.
- Place a saucer greased in a bigger plate. Arrange the paneer pieces.
- Cook it in microwave for 4 minutes. Apply a little oil and put it in microwave for 4 minutes more.
- Garnish it with onion rings, sauce and serve it..
5. Chicken Satay
Ingredients Of Chicken Satay –
Chicken, ginger, garlic, turmeric, soy sauce, red chilli paste, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Marinate the chicken with ginger, garlic, turmeric, soy sauce, red chilli paste, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Cook it from all sides.
- Serve it with any kind of sauce.