Pasta is a pure love of many people and a bowl of pasta can easily change our mood. So, Here we’ve got you some easy pasta recipes that you can prepare at home. It’s too easy to make as well as yummy and delicious. You can fulfill your hunger through these easy pasta recipes.
Here are 5 Easy Pasta Recipes That Everyone Will Love For Sure.
1. Red Sauce Chilli Pasta
Ingredients Of Red Sauce Chilli Pasta –
Olive oil, onion, chopped green chilies, chopped garlic cloves, sliced mushrooms, crushed black pepper, tomatoes, dried oregano, grated cheese, sugar, and salt.
- Heat a pan and then add the oil.
- Fry the chopped onion, chilies and garlic for 5 minutes until it becomes golden brown.
- Now, add mushrooms, black pepper, and salt.
- Mix the tomatoes and add some sugar until it becomes quite thick.
- Finally, add some oregano and place the mixture in the side.
- On another side, boil the pasta in water then drain and mix it with the sauce.
- Serve it with sprinkling cheese over it.
2. Baked Cheese Pasta
Ingredients Of Cheesy Baked Pasta –
Macaroni, flour, butter, milk, grated cheese, corn, peas, broccoli, Breadcrumbs to sprinkle.
- Firstly prepare the cheese sauce with the flour, butter, milk, and cheese.
- Boil the pasta then add the sauce to it.
- Another side fry vegetables then add the cheese, salt, pepper into it.
- Now, Pour the mixture to the baking dish.
- Bake for around 20 minutes and serve it with garlic bread.
3. Spaghetti Carbonara
Ingredients of Spaghetti Carbonara –
Spaghetti, chicken pieces, olive oil, onions, chopped garlic cloves, egg, crushed black pepper, corns, grated cheese.
- Boil the spaghetti in water with a drop of oil and salt.
- Add some oil in a pan, put some onions, garlic, and chicken into it.
- Fry for some time.
- Place the spaghetti in a large bowl and add the egg to it with the crushed black pepper.
- Now, add everything and cook it for some minutes.
- Serve it with a crisp green salad.
4. White Sauce Pasta
Ingredients of White Sauce Pasta –
Pasta, milk, flour, chopped peas, chopped carrots, sweet corn, cheese, crushed pepper, red chili flakes, oregano, salt.
- Boil Pasta in a pan or bowl.
- Add butter to a pan and fry the vegetables.
- Add flour, milk and stir it to break the lumps.
- Cook it until the sauce turns thick.
- You can also add cheese and add oregano, black pepper.
- At last, mix the pasta with creamy sauce and serve it immediately.
5. Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Ingredients of Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta –
Pasta, sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil, fresh basil, garlic cloves, Vegan Parmesan Cheese.
- Boil Pasta into the water with a pinch of salt.
- Ina fry pan, add sun-dried tomatoes, oil, basil, garlic, and cheese.
- Add drained pasta into a paste and serve it with cheese topping.