If you are also confused about what to cook for dinner then don’t worry we are here to help you. Here we have listed out easy dinner recipes that are yummy and delicious. The best part is that these dishes are too easy to make. These recipes will take your less time and less effort.
Here are 5 easy dinner recipes that you can cook for your family.
1. Moong Flour Chilla
Ingredients Of Moong Flour Chilla-
Sprouted moong flour, rice flour, salt, ginger, dry red chilli, green chilli, curry leaves, cumin, oil, onion, butter.
- In a bowl, add sprouted moong flour, rice flour and a pinch of salt.
- Add water to make chilla batter’s consistency and keep it aside.
- Now chop ginger, red chili, green chili, curry leaves, cumin to the pesarattu/chilla batter.
- Keep it aside for about 30 mins.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan and pour a batter.
- Evenly sprinkle chopped onion over the chilla, and add butter.
- Cook it on slow flame and serve with coconut chutney
2. Vegetable Fried Rice
Ingredients Of Vegetable Fried Rice –
Boiled rice, oil, garlic, chopped red chilli, chopped carrots, corn, chopped cabbage, sesame oil, green beans, salt, pepper, soy sauce, onion.
- In a pan, add oil, garlic and chilli, carrots, corn, green beans and chopped cabbage.
- Saute it well and add sesame oil.
- Now, add the rice.
- Season it with salt, pepper, soy sauce.
- Cook it for a minute.
- Serve it with garnishing of chopped onion.
3. Egg Curry
Ingredients Of Egg Curry –
Boiled eggs, garlic, onion, green chillies, ginger, fresh cream, curd, kasoori methi, chaat masala, salt, garam masala, red chilli powder, coriander leaves, oil, water.
- Make a paste by grinding onion, green chillies, ginger and garlic.
- Take a pan, add oil and saute the ingredientt.
- Other side, whisk the curd, cream and put it into the pan.
- Now add kasoori methi, red chilli powder, garam masala and salt.
- Add water and boil the mixture. Let it cook for about 10 minutes.
- Make slits in the boiled eggs and then add them into the pan
- Let it cook and garnish with coriander leaves and chaat masala.
4. Twisted Chapati
Ingredients Of twisted chapati –
Chapatis, chopped onion, chopped tomato, chopped capsicum, olives, cheese, butter, salt, red chilli, oregano, red chilli sauce.
- In a bowl, mix chopped onions, capsicum, tomatoes and olives.
- Add salt, red chilli, sauce.
- Heat a pan and add some butter.
- Place one roti (Chapati) on the pan. Add the filling and then chesse one by one.
- Flip the roti to cook from the other side also.
- Serve it hot.
5. Kashmiri Paneer
Ingredients Of Kashmiri Paneer –
Oil, cinnamon stick, cumin seeds, green cardamom, ginger powder, saunf powder, milk, salt, pepper, water
paneer, coriander leaves.
- In a pan, add oil, green cardamom, cinnamon stick, cumin seeds, saunf.
- Immediately add the water and milk. Add salt and pepper.
- Now, add deep fried paneer chunks and leave it for about 5 minutes.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.