The little taste of dessert can lift our mood whether it’s after lunch or dinner. Dessert is a one thing that set all things at the right place. We always crave something sweet after any meal. So, here are easy dessert recipes that will put up a big smile on everyone’s face. These recipes require less time and less effort too.
Here are 5 easy Dessert Recipes that are yummy and delicious.
1. Chocolate Fudge
Ingredients Of Chocolate Fudge –
Chocolate chips, condensed milk, butter, chopped walnuts.
- Place chocolate chips, condensed milk, and butter in large microwaveable bowl.
- Put it in microwave for 3-5 minutes with chopped walnuts.
- Pour into well greased baking dish.
- Refrigerate it until set.
2. Lemon Pudding
Ingredients Of Lemon Pudding –
Eggs, lemon juice, lemon zest, butter (softened), sugar, maida, salt, cinnamon, milk.
- Beat the egg yolks, butter, lemon juice and lemon zest together, until it get thick.
- Combine the sugar, salt, cinnamon and flour, add alternately with milk and the yolk mixture, beat it well.
- Now pour into a baking dish.
- Place a hot water pan in the oven, and then set the baking dish into pan.
- Bake it for about 45 minutes.
- Serve it in a glass.
3. Gulab Jamun
Ingredients Of Gulab Jamun –
Flour, khoya, sugar, water, saffron, refined oil
- In a bowl, add flour, khoya and mix them together.
- Make a round balls out of it.
- Another side, make sugar syrup with sugar and water. Add saffron to it.
- Deep fry the balls in pan with oil.
- Add the fried gulab jamun in the sugar syrup.
- You are ready to serve it.
4. Aam Shrikhand
Ingredients Of Aam Shrikhand –
Hung curd, saffron, condensed milk, fresh mangoes, sugar, green cardamom powder, fresh cream, lemon juice, mint, chaat masala, pistachio.
- Mix hung curd with a pinch of saffron.
- Add condensed milk, cream, mangoes, sugar and cardamom powder. Leave it to chill.
- Prepare mango salad by mango pieces with lemon juice, mint and little chaat masala.
- Serve shrikhand with twisted mango salad.
- You can garnish it with pistachios.
5. Chocolate Cake
Ingredients Of Chocolate Cake –
Chocolate, eggs, butter, sugar, almonds.
- Take the chocolate pieces and melt it.
- In a bowl, whisk sugar and butter together. Add the egg yolks too.
- In another bowl, whisk some egg whites until it gets frothy.
- Cool down the heated chocolate and then pour it into egg and butter mixture.
- Now add the egg white and stir it thoroughly.
- Pour the chocolate mixture in oven tray and garnish it with almonds.
- Bake it for about 10 minutes.
- Serve it with vanilla ice cream.