It’s time to celebrate the summer season with these Alcoholic Drinks. There are many summer drinks but these twisted drinks are special. Beat the heat this summer with some fun. Here we have listed easy Beverage Recipes that includes cocktail, Mojito and much more. These drinks will undoubtedly help you to cool off the heat.
Here are 5 easy beverage recipes for summer Alcoholic Drinks. You can make these alcoholic drinks at your home easily.
Ingredients Of Mojito –
White rum, Lime wedges, Sugar syrup, Mint leaves, Crushed ice, Soda
How to Make Mojito –
- Firstly Squeeze and drop lemon into glass.
- Now, tear the mint leaves and muddle it.
- Fill a glass with crushed ice and add sugar syrup.
- Add white rum and again crushed ice in glass.
- Top it with soda. Stir well and serve it with garnishing of mint leaves.
2. Long Island Ice Tea
Ingredients Of Long Island Iced Tea –
Vodka, Rum, Tequila, Orange liqueur, Lime juice, Coke, Orange slices, Mint leaves
How to Make Long Island Iced Tea-
- Take a glass and filled it with ice.
- Add vodka, rum, Tequila, lime juice.
- Now add coke and also orange liqueur.
- Give it a gentle swirl and garnish it with some mint leaves.
3. Twisted Whiskey Sour
Ingredients Of Twisted Whiskey Sour –
Whiskey, Lime juice, Orange juice, Sugar syrup, Slice of orange.
How to Make Twisted Whiskey Sour –
- Fill the shaker with some ice cubes, then add Whiskey, Lime juice, Orange juice, Sugar syrup and shake it well.
- Put it into a glass and garnish it with slice of orange.
- Serve it immediately.
4. Mango Margarita
Ingredients Of Mango Margarita –
Mango chunks, Ice, Lemon lime soda, Sugar
How to Make Mango Margarita –
- Put the mango chunks into the blender.
- Now add some ice and Pour soda, sugar to it.
- Blend it till it gets completely smooth.
- Pour the drink in a glass with some ice and serve immediately.
Ingredients Of Caipiroska –
Vodka, Lime wedges, Sugar syrup, Mint leaves, Crushed ice, Slice of lemon
How to Make Caipiroska –
- Squeeze and drop lime wedges into a glass.
- Now, tear the mint leaves and Muddle it in a glass.
- Add some crushed ice in a drink.
- Now, Add sugar syrup and Stir it well.
- Top with more crushed ice and Garnish it with mint leaves.